A global company specializing in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of products and solutions for the energy and telecommunications industries, search for a Group Buyer.
As a Group Buyer, you will report to the General Manager and you will have the mission of managing purchasing partners and service providers to establish and perpetuate solid relationships.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the market and the Company's needs in relation to the Group Purchasing strategic objectives, including defining a roadmap for the purchasing goals;
- Contribute to the development of specifications, launch calls for tenders, negotiate and implement contracts with purchasing Partners and Service Providers;
- Provide purchasing support to the various actors involved in projects/ businesses;
- Ensure the maintenance of Information System tools and database related to Purchasing;
- Monitor the approval and referencing of suppliers into the Approved Vendors Panel;
- Carry out Purchasing audits at Partners and Service Providers;
- Keep technical, technological and market watch on the product ranges under management, perform a benchmarking on new products including innovative ones.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in areas such as Engineering, Industrial Management, General Management, etc.;
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Buyer or Senior Buyer namely dealing with raw material and commodities in an industrial context;
- Experience in negotiating with both national and international suppliers and manage commodities at a global level;
- Strength in negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors (Price, Payment Terms, Lead Time, Minimum Order Quantity, Allocated Capacity, Quality, ...);
- Understanding of the standards and regulations in force within its scope;
- Familiar with discrete manufacturing materials, technologies and processes/ short series manual assembly;
- Ability to analyze commercial data and its interactions with the Supply Chain;
- Availability to travel 15% of the time;
- Fluency in English: written and spoken.