Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019 we founded Schréder Hyperion in Lisbon, Portugal – Schréder’s center of excellence focusing on the future of Lightability that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions.
WHAT WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for a dynamic support specialist to represent our company, and to work towards the satisfaction of our clients. As a Post-Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring and accompanying the entire smart installed base of Schréder. You will collaborate in a positive team environment to provide outstanding customer service, fast response to inquiries, strong problem-solving skills, and appropriate resolution through our ticketing system. The ideal candidate will bring proven capabilities in identifying patterns, a perseverant “trial and error” attitude, with a learning and growth mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To be the primary point of contact for local IoT support and sales teams;
- Take responsibility over generating and monitoring tickets;
- Develop documentation of support processes and procedures;
- Responsible for pilot-projects on the field;
- Train local support teams, commercial teams, and customers in need;
- To support internal projects and initiatives;
- To support delivery of key/strategic projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Information technology or similar;
- 1+ years of experience working as a support technician or other customer service roles;
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to software, hardware, network interface configuration, and IoT devices is a plus;
- Professional experience with customer service, both in person and online;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Based in Lisbon, Portugal, with willingness to travels.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply!