Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019 we founded Schréder Hyperion in Lisbon, Portugal – Schréder’s center of excellence focusing on the future of Lightability that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions.
WHO ARE WE HIRING?
As a Business Developer at Schréder Hyperion, you will be leading the growth and expansion of the business for our Smart City solutions. Your role will involve identifying and growing strategic partnerships, exploring new market opportunities and creating tailored solutions to meet the evolving needs of urban environments. Join us to be a driving force in our global expansion, have a profound impact and advance your career in the world of smart city technology. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Market Expansion: Identify and develop new business opportunities, establish strategic partnerships and increase Schréder Hyperion's presence in the Smart City ecosystem.
- Client Engagement: Establishing and promoting relationships with customers, understanding their needs and aligning them with Schréder Hyperion's expertise.
- Solution Customization: Work closely with the internal teams to adapt solutions to specific customer requirements and ambitions. Work in our new solutions with Schréder's sales teams, in order to specify and sell these solutions and collect market insights through strong relationships with them.
- Sales Strategy: Develope and implement successful sales strategies to achieve commercial development targets. Work on new business models and “go to market strategies.”
- Results-Driven: Meet and exceed sales targets and key performance indicators. Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies to promote innovation and improve business strategies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering or similar Proven experience in industrialization or manufacturing management.
- Experience in an IoT or Technology role.
- Experience in teaching and/or support.
- Experience in sales and/or Biz Development.
- Confident, open minded, creative leader seeking to take the next step in their career.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Focused, goal-oriented and ambitions.
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.