We are working with an IT Consulting that is currently seeking a Procurement Manager. In this challenging position, you will be responsible for leading a team, managing both direct and outsourcing procurement.
- Cultivate strong supply relationships;
- Team Management, promoting a collaborative environment, setting clear expectations and providing support to ensure the team's collective success in achieving procurement goals.
- Ensure and enforce compliance standards through the entreprise global process;
- Contribute to development to the estabilished procurement strategy;
- Define and monitor key performance indicators for the suppliers, by promoting improvements and ensuring a strategic alignment with the organization's procurement priorities.;
- Collaborate with other departments to align procurement procedures with business goals;
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and provide growing opportunities, alligning with the market evolution.
- Extensive knowledge of direct procurement and outsourcing;
- Min. 7 years of experience in procurement or other relevant area;
- Academic qualifications at 12th grade level;
- Team management experience;
- Excellent at communication skills with fluency in English;
- Spanish is a plus;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.