Schréder has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit with an ultimate focus on creating meaningful moments for people in public spaces. In 2019 we founded Schréder Hyperion in Lisbon, Portugal – Schréder’s center of excellence focusing on the future of Lightability that aims to position Schréder amongst the global leaders in Smart City solutions.
WHAT WE ARE HIRING:
We are seeking a Data Analyst to collaborate with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and work in an integrative approach across Schréder Hyperion to provide valuable insights based on data analysis. Additionally, you will develop customized solutions and actively contribute to strategic decision-making processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Data acquisition and maintenance: Acquiring data from different internal and external sources, while ensuring that the databases are properly maintained.
- Statistical analysis and reporting: Use advanced statistical techniques to analyze results and present comprehensive and continuous reports.
- End-to-End Data Management: Execute end-to-end data processes, including Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL), database development, and analysis aligned with business needs.
- Decision Support Expertise: Collaborate with the management team to provide relevant information and data, empowering informed decision-making.
- Software Application Development: Design, develop, and implement software applications tailored to specific business needs, enhancing processes and efficiency.
- Business Case Planning: Contribute to the development of business cases and financial reports for new products, functionalities or investments.
- Tool and Process Innovation: Identify and develop tools and processes to efficiently and automatically collect data, promoting innovation within the organization.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate seamlessly with other teams, providing the data and analysis needed to promote successful collaboration.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Min. 3 years of experience in data analysis or business analysis;
- Expertise in data models, database design, and data mining.
- Proficient in reporting tools (Power BI, Business Objects) and databases (SQL, FileMaker).
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis and programming for ETL (Python, C#, R).
- Fluent in English;
- French and German is a plus.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- We hire people, not competencies.
- You can become a part of our team, where everybody’s contribution will have an impact – from basic research to development, from marketing our solution to the world to selling it to community leaders, our clients.
- Our leaders work everyday to build an organization, where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication, one of the many reasons why our leaders are continuously coached on how to create an even stronger Schréder.
- Schréder wants to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow, with a high-proximity between managers and their teams, with significant time being dedicated to our people’s growth.
- At Schréder, we create opportunities for our people, and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a stepping stone for great careers, offering a competitive pay, in line with the best compensation packages in the market.